Trace Pacifique Rules Summary
The difference from the flèche rules
is fairly minimal:
1. 2 to 6 machines
2. The finish is supposed to be in the vicinity of the meeting point.
3. The maximum distance is 360 km, and the minimum distance is 201 km.
4. There must be a minimum of 3 controls spaced at least 50 km apart, not including
the start and finish controls.
5. The start is 6:00 a.m. Saturday.
6. Finishing teams must submit their signed control cards between 8:00 and 11:00 a.m. on Sunday.
7. There is no riding between 10:00 p.m. Saturday and 6:00 a.m. Sunday. Teams may then ride up to an additional 5 hours beginning at 6:00 a.m., before submitting the control cards at 11:00 a.m. Sunday.
8. The banquet in Harrison is at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, so Trace teams wishing to use their full time allotment on Sunday, will miss some of the banquet.
From organizer Patrick Wright,
Modified with discussions with Sophie Matter from ACP in April 2018: Sophie's message (in newsletter).
Go to: Full Trace Rules in French [PDF]