July 22, 2016
- The rider progress page is ready to go. The updated participant-list will be added before the start.
July 21, 2016
- Recommendations from the pre-ride have been posted.
July 20, 2016
- Some of the volunteers have completed a preliminary ride of the course. A report can be viewed here, and the updated route can be viewed here (there is also an MS Excel version available for download.)
June 24, 2016
- The order for jerseys has now been processed and we will not be able to process more orders. Jersey sales are closed.
June 23, 2016
- A preliminary route has been posted. After the organizers’ pre-ride is complete and revisions are made, an Excel version will be made available (~July 15.)
- A new RWGPS link has been added to the Route page.
- All of the control pages have been updated with photos and new information
- Because of the lengthy climbs on the second day, control open-and-close times have been altered slightly from what is typical. This will give riders a little bit more time to get to the controls on day two, and a little bit less time on days three and four. The overall time limit remains 90 hours.
March 21, 2016
- The web-store is open; participants can order jerseys and guest admission to the post-ride brunch. Here is the link.
- Pre-registered participants are reminded that full payment is due March 27, or you will risk losing your reservation and deposit. You will have received an email explaining how to complete your registration.
February 14, 2016
- There will be a souvenir Jersey available to participants and volunteers.
- Check the jersey page for pictures and sizing
- Jerseys are ordered through the registration website
February 3, 2016
- Participant list added to the website
- Participants wanting to update their status can do so any time at our registration site
February 2, 2016
- We are continuing to finalize our web-form for final registration; pre-registered riders can expect an email with the registration key as soon as we get these details sorted out.
- There are still a few spots open for new participants; register here.
December 18, 2015
- Pre-registration is now open. Follow this link to our registration partner.
- An FAQ page has been added; links will be added shortly for more convenient reading/viewing
December 10, 2015
- Pre-registration is set to open December 19, at 0900 PST (GMT + 8). Check the Entry page for details.
- Please note that registration can only be done through the website.
- The Interested Riders List will close to further ammendments; riders should check the website for ongoing updates.